Monday, May 23, 2011

Morocco Blog!

Hey all,

I've started a travel blog for my upcoming trip. It will be very advice-oriented and apolitical, as it is for school, and my department has enough problems with me. I will still blog here (though probably less often once I am in Morocco and cut off from regular internet access) and I will even post links to updates over at that blog from time to time if I have any really exciting adventures.

While I'm updating about random things, I thought I should mention Dear Mr President- the book. Yes, it is finally ready for the printers, thanks to the combined efforts of Kitri, the wonder-woman of graphic design, and Anna, the Jedi copyeditor. Soon it will be handed over to Homer, the Espresso Book Machine at UBS and then it will be available to purchase. More details (price, ordering, etc.) to come on this, I know I've been dragging my feet but it will be a much, much better book thanks to the efforts of my talented friends. Thanks for your patience, and, I promise, you won't be disappointed :)

1 comment:

  1. Just make sure to take lots of gorgeous photos!!!

    Did I tell you that I once visited Morocco (as a child)? Well, I did. And I enjoyed the hotel pool the best. Oh, and the amazing doors and doorways ... and the market.

    I am super excited for you! And now a book too! Cool beans.

    You are soaring now,
    so take your bow,
    just don't ask how.
    anonymous (but not ... lol.)

    ReplyDelete